Do you get any reward for Full Synchronization?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Do you get any reward for Full Synchronization?!

User Info: 068925

6 years ago#1
I heard from some posts that you get repressed memories of Ezio then I heard you get NO rewards. Which is it?!

Also, can I do the Borgia tower missions in the area open to me at any time?! Are those considered "side missions" or will the story take me through the burning of each towers?!

User Info: Senta

Senta
6 years ago#2
Many people don't consider uncovering backstory a "reward", and usually refer to Trophies or an in game reward as the only rewards. You'll unlock repressed memories, the final one being unlocked at 75% overall Sync.

User Info: thedragon31

thedragon31
6 years ago#3
You get Ezio's repressed memories when your total synchronization reach 15,30,45,60 and 75% and you get some cheats (go check the cheat section) for getting 100% in the sequences but for total synchronization you don't get anything.

User Info: 068925

6 years ago#4
Thanks!!

So if I want the full back-story of repressed memories, I don't need to sweat over not getting 100% on ALL missions then?! I only need to average all my synch enough to get 75% right?! I was afraid I was gonna miss out something if I don't get 100% on all my missions... I've been going back and re-doing every missions I failed and it's frustrating me!! Awesome. Good to know!!
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Do you get any reward for Full Synchronization?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived