AC2/Brotherhood differences.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. AC2/Brotherhood differences.

User Info: coldbus

coldbus
6 years ago#1
I have observed some differences between AC2 and Brotherhood gameplay wise. Some are obvious, like the addition of kill streaks, and some aren't.

1. Hired courtesans don't fight anymore. Once a fight is initiated, they would just run away. I remember the kept daggers strapped to their thighs back in AC2.

2. Hired thieves steal from citizens. I noticed when I hired some thieves, I see 10f 16f 14f popping up on the screen like i've been pickpocketing. I don't remember them doing that in AC2.

3. Vigilantes are back from AC1. It's funny how they look almost the same as the ones from the crusade.

That's all I can think for now. Feel free to share your observations.

User Info: Senta

Senta
6 years ago#2
Auto-Walking while Blended in a moving crowd. Oh man I love that addition.

User Info: DemonReacher

DemonReacher
6 years ago#3
Courtesans never really fought in AC2, but they the guards did go beserk on them for wielding knives and were a good distraction for a few seconds. I remember the first time it happened, thinking, where on earth did all the guards run off to? I turn around and see like 4 guards slaughtering those whores
AC and MGS videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemonReacher

User Info: Ultimate_Timmeh

Ultimate_Timmeh
6 years ago#4
Flags are back + there are now maps for all collectibles (treasures, feathers and flags).
The 100% sync requirements.
PSN: Ultimate_Timmeh
http://www.backloggery.com/ultimate_timmeh

User Info: Holy_Banisher

Holy_Banisher
6 years ago#5
I haven't played AC2 in a while but does anyone remember if the courtesans auto left your group to distract guards that gets within their range? >.> That was sooooo annoying when I had to infiltrate the pagan festival thing.

User Info: James Mason

James Mason
6 years ago#6
Yeah courtesans always did that... They get pushed out gradually when you have guards nearby.
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN/MGO ID : Stealth_Cobra | MGO Character : Stealth_Viper

User Info: meowmeow85

meowmeow85
6 years ago#7
one of the things i noticed was that there is no longer quicktimeish events in the cutscenes like being able to give leonardo a hug put bandages on rosa, or dispatching a few guards so you have fewer to deal with in the fight.

love brotherhood, but who didnt get a little nostalgia for AC2 when hearing the venice and florence themes while walking around in the cristina missions

User Info: coldbus

coldbus
6 years ago#8
There's actually that time where you have to use your hidden blade to strip off Cesare's armor.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. AC2/Brotherhood differences.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived