Throw Borgia Captain into scaffold

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Throw Borgia Captain into scaffold

User Info: AdicusDiojr

AdicusDiojr
6 years ago#1
Just started playing, Borgia Captain's been chasing me, how do I throw him into a scaffold, or where is the scaffold? Is it part of the tower that I'm supposed to burn? thx
I picked up my 1st joystick 29 years ago; played Armor Battle on my uncle's Intellivison, and exploited my 1st in game glitch at age 4.~RI.P. Uncle Scott

User Info: AdicusDiojr

AdicusDiojr
6 years ago#2
NVM, I figured it out. Just rush in and throw him into the wooden structure.
I picked up my 1st joystick 29 years ago; played Armor Battle on my uncle's Intellivison, and exploited my 1st in game glitch at age 4.~RI.P. Uncle Scott

User Info: CryBaby51

CryBaby51
6 years ago#3
You're welcome! Glad I could help!
Lisa Murphy
Expert texpert choking smokers don't you think the joker laughs at you?

User Info: Deadmeat20

Deadmeat20
6 years ago#4
Would you believe that I was killed the first time I tried this mission? I was inexperienced with the new combat system and kept on trying to attack the soldiers. Then I would be surprised when the other guards would attack me while I was in mid-swing. It was pretty amazing watching Ezio get thrashed when in AC2 I was unstoppable.

Now I'm unstoppable in this game too!
GT: Bloodredtyrant
I brainstorm with my multiple personalities.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Throw Borgia Captain into scaffold

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived