Throw the Borgia Captain into the Scaffold to kill him?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Throw the Borgia Captain into the Scaffold to kill him?

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
6 years ago#1
SPOILERS!!! I Guess

I'm at the part where you meet up with Machiavelli and he takes you to the weapon shop to get armor and a dagger. After that you have to assinatiate the Borgia Captain. I want to get the Full Synchronization and it says throw him into a scaffold to kill him but I don't see it. A Scaffold is something they execute people on right! but I don't see one in sight.

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
6 years ago#2
No. A scaffold are those tall wooden structures. They a bunch of support beams holding them up.
We are Sex Bob-omb and we're here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff! - Scott Pilgrim/Kim pine

User Info: Siiner

Siiner
6 years ago#3
A scaffold is the big wooden pier you walked on to get to the guy. Chuck him off the roof, and aim for that.
GT: Siiner

User Info: xocgx

xocgx
6 years ago#4
I walked out of the little area you find him in...grabbed him with the grapple button and pushed him into a climbing scaffolding...a little animation plays and it collapses and kills him.

Dev445
6 years ago#5
So I have to get him to follow me up a building and aim for the wooden square thing that's next to him and the guards and chuck him off so he lands on it.

User Info: Rob_Indahood

Rob_Indahood
6 years ago#6
If you remember in AC2 when you learned how to do that jump climb action, the first thing you practiced on was scaffolding. Or something that looks like it.
GT: Warhound07
Topics I have ended in recent memory: 10

Dev445
6 years ago#7
@xocgx I'm about to try that.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Throw the Borgia Captain into the Scaffold to kill him?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived