Crying kid

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Cony187

Cony187
6 years ago#1
Strange thing !!!! In the harbor near the Assassin Tower, south of central quarter, i heard some kid crying... I searched around and found that it was coming from the chests loaded on the boats... Still, there's nothing you can do... Anyone else heard that or is it just a glitch ?

User Info: Rassmusseum

Rassmusseum
6 years ago#2
I'm pretty sure that's a mission you do
GT: The Rassmusseum

User Info: DarkAlabastor10

DarkAlabastor10
6 years ago#3
That's a story mission, bro. The kid's near the river.
"Hey, even master assassins sometimes slip on a banana peel, then land on their own hidden blade." Master_Aqua

User Info: SandalFury

SandalFury
6 years ago#4
The insane distance from which you can hear that kid crying inspired my new song, Lachrymal Telepahy.
There goes a BIKINI WHALE!

User Info: Cony187

Cony187
6 years ago#5
Yeah thanks, found him like some miles awaaaaaaay from where i first heard him ;).

User Info: G-Scythe

G-Scythe
6 years ago#6
theres an easter egg if you remain idle for a while you can hear people having "relations"

User Info: Rosieposieolie

Rosieposieolie
6 years ago#7

I heard that too when I was stalling on that particular mission! I feel that it was every time I walked near water anywhere, I would suddenly hear crying (the first time I noticed it was at one of the assassins towers, which is kinda situated like an island haha), and I was FREAKING OUT trying to figure out the reason. Finally I went to the next mission, found the crying boy where he was supposed to be, and breathed a sigh of relief that my game wasn't possessed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived