So, anybody played this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Biozone
  3. So, anybody played this?

User Info: Phantasium

Phantasium
7 years ago#1
Normally a stupid question on a game board, but considering it has no posts (archived or otherwise) it seems like a safe bet to assume no one has.

And in the case that I'm wrong, how is it?
~Berserker~
The title given to a true warrior who has an undying lust for battle.

User Info: predcon1

predcon1
7 years ago#2

It's a decent enough platformer from Konami. I'm thinking it's been ported over from the mobile version, given the graphics. I mean the Status bars have been updated to look "modern", but the sprites are pre-rendered 2D/3D (think Diablo/Diablo 2, or even Donkey Kong Country). Graphics aside, it instantly earns positive points by giving you a tutorial level to start with, customizable controls, and multiple "Profiles". I'm not too much for the colour scheme of the main character's armoured suit, as the red-on-white gives him the air of a "militant medic". For five USD, it's a decent enough platformer. Just be careful not to get stuck when moving crates away from walls. There's no "suicide" button, just a "Restart Level" button.

User Info: Phantasium

Phantasium
7 years ago#3
A response! Joy!

Although I'm guessing since it's a port from a mobile game that I hadn't even heard of, it's probably not that good.
~Combo Newbie~
The title given to those who have completed a 10-hit combo.
  1. Boards
  2. Biozone
  3. So, anybody played this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived