Hidden routes in Battle Zone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
  3. Hidden routes in Battle Zone?

User Info: Tricka21

Tricka21
6 years ago#1
Has anyone found out any hidden routes yet? the only one I figured out was to use Ultimate Gohan in the Circle Zone. (Dabura Zone)

User Info: DrakeBloodthorn

DrakeBloodthorn
6 years ago#2
Frieza in the janemba one take the left path and brolly SSJ3 on the second mission the one against Full power frieza ^^ if it really is character based that should work though i'll test that now with ultimate gohan and circle zone

User Info: JoshuaBagwell

JoshuaBagwell
6 years ago#3
no one knows i got all medals and 100% everything expect friezas in that one i got all medals and only got 66% i have 140 medals and i played friezas with ss goku so its still a mystery
Guyver

User Info: Tricka21

Tricka21
6 years ago#4
Well it's not character based because I just completed Frieza's circle with SSJ3 Broly & didn't get anything for it?? wonder what the criteria is? SIGH

JoshuaBagwell
6 years ago#5
now i got 206 stamps so unless you need all 300 i cant figure out how to unlock it.
I'm in ultimate zone now
Guyver

User Info: Dr Whoopass

Dr Whoopass
6 years ago#6
I got the alternate path in Frieza's Battle Zone by using Vegeta, and I fought Tarble at the end. I think I unlocked him this way too.
XBL: Bitter Kevin

JoshuaBagwell
6 years ago#7
will have to try that later
Guyver

User Info: Dr Whoopass

Dr Whoopass
6 years ago#8
Yeah it was the 2nd Battle Zone. I got the achievement and had no idea why!
XBL: Bitter Kevin

JoshuaBagwell
6 years ago#9
thanks will try it turles is in ultimate zone so it sounds like it either sent you to ultimate zone cause i noticed that no matter which way you pick final stage boss is same
Guyver

JoshuaBagwell
6 years ago#10
which vegeta i did it with the one who can go ss in normal form and nothing scouter is all thats left
Guyver
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
  3. Hidden routes in Battle Zone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived