The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Meteor on Zombies?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kpederson61

Kpederson61
6 years ago#1
So, my friend and I were bored of L96'ing christmas n00bs and we decided to see how far we could get solo on zombies. After lots of Pack a Punches and tons of yelling and fun, I decided to get the "secret" song as people say. So I get the three parts of the meteor to hear Dempsey say "This has to be the last piece" and no sooner do I hear the creepy voice say "Get ready for a surprise!" Silence. Nothing. No song, no nothing. So my question is, why leave that out, and what does getting all the pieces do??

User Info: MentosKing

MentosKing
6 years ago#2
Unfortunately, the secret song only appears on HD consoles. There's probably no surprise for getting all pieces on Wii.

Old Topic:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/996443-call-of-duty-black-ops/57455603
Black Ops Wii - 5026-0346-4392 Mentos
http://goo.gl/MTKD4

User Info: Kpederson61

Kpederson61
6 years ago#3
Awww man! I hate it how it says get ready for a surprise then! And then whats the point of the meteor!

User Info: advancewarsnut

advancewarsnut
6 years ago#4
There is no point. The voice says "Get ready for a surprise" because you'll be expecting a fun song to play but then nothing will happen, so it actually does wind up being a surprise. Treyarch's just smart like that.
You know, in Japanese, the Wii 2 would be called the Wii Nii... -NikP1

User Info: BlueShadow9

BlueShadow9
6 years ago#5
The meteor though does increase the difficulty by a little bit.

User Info: BrownsM1

BrownsM1
6 years ago#6
I recorded gameplay from getting the song on the 360 version at my friend's house and it actually never says "get ready for a surprise" but as soon as Dempsey says his line, the song starts.

someone on here says the meteors on the wii version give you a better chance at getting monkey bombs which would explain hearing its voice when getting the last meteor.
them1clan.webs.com (completed but may need a bit more editing)
Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived