Even today, it's still busy online!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. Even today, it's still busy online!

User Info: Wiggis

Wiggis
3 years ago#1
Seriously, I decided to just pick Black Ops back up and see who was online.

Much to my surprise, there is still a respectable number of people playing! Just last night (the night of January 28, 2014), there were more than 5,000 gamers playing across the various game modes!

I still haven't seen lag, the games are fun to completion and the players aren't cheap or otherwise cheating in any kind of fashion.

I knew there was a reason why the Wii version was my personal favorite.

User Info: CitizenSoldier3

CitizenSoldier3
3 years ago#2
:/ wonder if people would reconize me from mw3, they leave if they see me or even if I name change/different profile. And its all thanks to the hc tdm campers that taught me to setup my classes for anti camping.

User Info: CitizenSoldier3

CitizenSoldier3
3 years ago#3
Played for about 2 hrs, lag wasnt bad but its worse then before. The masterkey proved it, before I could get hitmarks/kill. Now its like winning the lottery for a hitmark.

User Info: Wiggis

Wiggis
3 years ago#4
CitizenSoldier3 posted...
:/ wonder if people would reconize me from mw3, they leave if they see me or even if I name change/different profile.

That sucks. If it makes any difference, I never ragequit. Believe me, I'll finish a game where I have 2 kills and 20 deaths and still play through to the end.

If I had MW3, I'd definitely play a few rounds against you there. Alas, all I have is Black Ops. If you find "Wig", you found me (or my brother playing on my name).

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
3 years ago#5
Wiggis posted...
Seriously, I decided to just pick Black Ops back up and see who was online.

Much to my surprise, there is still a respectable number of people playing! Just last night (the night of January 28, 2014), there were more than 5,000 gamers playing across the various game modes!

I still haven't seen lag, the games are fun to completion and the players aren't cheap or otherwise cheating in any kind of fashion.

I knew there was a reason why the Wii version was my personal favorite.

Maybe it's just me but whenever I check this game there's not many people playing, other than TDM. Good thing is, because of that is less likely to find cheaters; bad thing, they still keep picking Nuketown all the time.
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. Even today, it's still busy online!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived