local co-op?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
6 years ago#1
went to the website and it said that there will be drop-in co-op and multiplayer co-op but nothing about local. is this game going to have local co-op?
all 360 games should have a demo. lets put revieweres out of business.

User Info: SengokuNoMaou

SengokuNoMaou
6 years ago#2
Yes. Its been confirmed in several articles, if you're not too lazy to look. Local co-op is also what was seen at E3 by Co-Optimus.
http://imagegen.last.fm/basicrt10/recenttracks/10/SengokuNoMaou.gif

User Info: OgesMC

OgesMC
6 years ago#3
local co-op has been all over the place, the topic should be in reality is there going to be online co-op?

Still waiting on that one.
Only intelligent players are capable of enjoying Sacred, go back to Call of Duty or whatever the shooter of the month is. -JFKdj

User Info: Gedden

Gedden
6 years ago#4

/\Seriously Orges? I was on the main website and one of the features mentioned was onling coop.

OgesMC
6 years ago#5
Alright, well I'm happy now.
Only intelligent players are capable of enjoying Sacred, go back to Call of Duty or whatever the shooter of the month is. -JFKdj

User Info: bronze4v4pro

bronze4v4pro
6 years ago#6
well i only care about offline couch co-op. They have this right?
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players only: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg

OgesMC
6 years ago#7
Yes. Dungeon Siege 3 has both offline and online co-op so it did it right.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived