deck for summoning shooting star and red nova dragon??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5
  3. deck for summoning shooting star and red nova dragon??

User Info: oblivion0789

oblivion0789
6 years ago#1
plss help me in creating shooting star deck and red nova dragon
also i have a question:can I summon the 2 dragons in 1 specific deck only?
---
"Smiling is the best way to face a difficult situation, even it is a fake one." - sai

User Info: Stefan1277

Stefan1277
6 years ago#2
I haven't tried shooting star, but I have a red nova deck where I'm using mostly X-Sabers and The Tricky. I usually get red dragon archfiend fast, then it's just a waiting time for deep sea diva, since her effect makes her perfect for a somewhat easy red nova.
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)

User Info: oblivion0789

oblivion0789
6 years ago#3
thanks....can someone give me some synchro/tuner monster except,yusei's monster
"Smiling is the best way to face a difficult situation, even it is a fake one." - sai

User Info: RPCShadowclaw

RPCShadowclaw
6 years ago#4
If you can mill the right mix of monsters into the graveyard, Flamvell is pretty good for summoning Shooting Star and Scar-Red. One Rekindling and you have everything you need straight on the field.
There's only 2 Synchro Tuners in the game. Formula Synchron (level 2), and a Tech Genus Wonder Magician who can only be used for the Tech Genus Accel Synchro.
One of the many fools who facepalmed after throwing a thief armed with a Magichanged Prinny.

User Info: toopided

toopided
6 years ago#6
I am not sure if I can post websites link to this forum. But if I can't, I'm sorry but here is the link for your SSD+RND.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2X0-m_KgLs
Pearl: 1160 7437 1572

User Info: zeroad12x

zeroad12x
6 years ago#7
use Laval or Flamvell monsters for tuner and synchro material. Get them to the grave, use Rekindling and poof! Stardust/Red Dragon to Red Nova/ Shooting Star in one go. If you want I can post my deck list.

User Info: Tristam79

Tristam79
6 years ago#8
Junk Synchron is perfect for both. You can make Formula early for the draw and bring is back with Junk for Shooting Star, or you can use him with a lvl 1 tuner for Scar. Screen of Red keeps monsters alive and will revive a lvl 1 Tuner once you get Red Demon.

Besides that, its up to the imagination.
"I am Legend, you are Beowulf, we are Marshal, and THIS IS SPARTA!!!"

User Info: ColdFlamez

ColdFlamez
6 years ago#9
Fabled decks can get Red Nova out pretty easily. Speaking of Flamvell synchro, though, is it still viable as a deck type. Remember owning with one in TF4, like it wasn't even a challenge.
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwolf&cn=Verranicus

User Info: anier

anier
6 years ago#10
what pack is Formula Synchron in and how do i get it
diamond fc 4511 2473 4864
  1. Boards
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5
  3. deck for summoning shooting star and red nova dragon??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived