Record of Agarest War Zero 2 US PS3 Save

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War 2
  3. Record of Agarest War Zero 2 US PS3 Save

User Info: mmc2679

mmc2679
4 years ago#11
Any idea how I can reassign the save file to my profile??? I've tried replacing the Data file with my own and I got corrupted data when the game tried to load the save. Then I tried replacing both the Data and PFD file, and I couldn't even copy the save to my PS3 this time. I don't have a Xploder. Any help would be most appreciated.
Since I am here that means I am hopelessly lost and need your help with something (or I have nothing better to do at the moment).

User Info: Dragnfly

Dragnfly
4 years ago#12
Without modding (which the TOS prevents from being discussed here, so don't ask), I think the only method is with Xploder, a PC software for cheating, region manipulation and resigning saves.

It's a for sale software and the software itself is region specific, so make sure you get the right type. I believe their only payment method is Google Wallet, which blows for those of us who lives in countries without it:(
Supermicro X8DTU-6TF+-B, Intel Xeon 4C X5672 3.20GHZ/1333MHZ/12MB, Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR3-1866 Quad Channel, 6x1TB 15000RPM HDD, Voodoo Banshee

User Info: mmc2679

mmc2679
4 years ago#13
Damn! Friggin' GameGenie better be worth it when it comes out. :(
Since I am here that means I am hopelessly lost and need your help with something (or I have nothing better to do at the moment).

User Info: Lodor

Lodor
4 years ago#14
There are free ones that do the same file conversion as xploder out there. Xploder just has an easier to use GUI.

What they really need is a hex editor so people can just mod their own save files instead of trying to get others saves unsigned and resigned.

User Info: Dragnfly

Dragnfly
4 years ago#15
Other than xploder, don't they require you to modify the PS3? I never found any that didn't, anyway.

I don't know the first thing about hex editing, but if any ole layman did it, wouldn't it have a high chance of rendering the save unusable? That's likely why they didn't include a hex editor.
Supermicro X8DTU-6TF+-B, Intel Xeon 4C X5672 3.20GHZ/1333MHZ/12MB, Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR3-1866 Quad Channel, 6x1TB 15000RPM HDD, Voodoo Banshee

User Info: Lodor

Lodor
4 years ago#16
No there are aps out there that mod save files signatures without having to mess with your actual ps3.

User Info: zeroakuma

zeroakuma
4 years ago#17
Thank you sir.

Can you in a similar style, make a save for agarest war zero?
My Headphones: LCD-2 Rev 2 w/ Q Audio Cables, Audio Technica M-50, AD700, W1000X, and Sennheiser HD800
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4464/1227663902457.jpg

User Info: Uryvichk

Uryvichk
4 years ago#18
The real thing that would break this game modded is all items. 999999999 PP could do quite a lot though admittedly.
(message deleted)

User Info: cute_polarbear

cute_polarbear
4 years ago#20
zeroakuma posted...
Thank you sir.

Can you in a similar style, make a save for agarest war zero?

check below Agarest War Zero thread
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/959077-record-of-agarest-war-zero/63299437
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War 2
  3. Record of Agarest War Zero 2 US PS3 Save

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived