swapnote and streetpass

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. swapnote and streetpass

User Info: crispyo

crispyo
5 years ago#1
to send a letter/note through streetpass do you have to go to 'send via streetpass' when you're near someone with a 3ds? Or will it do it automatically when you walk passed someone?
3DS FC: 4253-3731-6211

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
5 years ago#2
I'm wondering if you send a letter through StreetPass will everyone you StreetPass get your note, or just the people on your Friend's List?
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg

User Info: rjejr

rjejr
5 years ago#3
As far as Swapnote - which I've nicknamed with my kids "billboard" so they know what they are getting themselves into - Streetpass works as a broadcast system. Using Spotpass you can pick and choose friends on your list to "send" it to, but I haven't found that functuality in Streetpass yet. I'm still learning it though.

User Info: Miggi3Fr3sh

Miggi3Fr3sh
5 years ago#4
I'm very curious to how the Street Pass messaging works because normally you can only Street Pass with a system once every 8 hours I believe... That doesn't seem useful at all... I'm sure I'm over looking a way to be able to locally message each other without wifi like PictoChat
Black: Azaezal 3095-7582-1802
Game Center: Miggi3Fr3sh
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. swapnote and streetpass

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived