I hope this new generation handheld breathes some life back into Mega Man...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I hope this new generation handheld breathes some life back into Mega Man...

User Info: BassGSX

BassGSX
6 years ago#1
The video game franchise has been "slowing down", so to speak.

User Info: Avius_Herous

Avius_Herous
6 years ago#2
Maybe Capcom will release Mega Man Legends 3DS.
Inafune seems to be a fan, so maybe there's more hope than you think.
Kusuha's health drink vs Zengar:
Zengar: It's not so bad *faints*

User Info: NormalCat

NormalCat
6 years ago#4
I'd approve of more battle network, don't really care apart from that. Nothing will ever be as good as megaman 2
DISCLAIMER - Arguing with the views presented in the post above this signature will result in you being publicly humiliated

User Info: GanonPwnage

GanonPwnage
6 years ago#5
Insta-death spikes in 3d are still just as deadly. Overall, MM wouldn't benefit too much from the 3DS.

Unless we're talking Legends 3...

User Info: ohh42

ohh42
6 years ago#6
Inafune was one of the people on Nintendo's video of developers who thought it was awesome. I think there is a huge chance of some awesome MegaMan games coming.

Don't worry fellow Mega Fan, I think we're in luck
I'll give you a bad case of someone just shot me in the head if you don't hurry up! - John Marston
GT: Ragtag 21

User Info: Holoogamooga_

Holoogamooga_
6 years ago#7
As much as I love Mega Man, the only thing Inafune mentioned in his short segment of the video was Resident Evil. And as much as fans clamor for a good new Mega Man game, and as much interest as Inafune shows, Capcom doesn't seem to really like the idea (especially Legends 3).
- Java

User Info: JunDageki

JunDageki
6 years ago#8
Throw any Megaman you want out there,but also throw in Megaman Zero.(The same kickass Zero from GBA,not the DS ones...)
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

User Info: kenshin10418

kenshin10418
6 years ago#9
Good thing they are already porting all 4 zero games to ds amirite
PSN: CBT_Samurai
Gamertag: Ikromus

User Info: Holoogamooga_

Holoogamooga_
6 years ago#10

Throw any Megaman you want out there,but also throw in Megaman Zero.(The same kickass Zero from GBA,not the DS ones...)

I feel pretty confident saying there won't be any more MMZ games for obvious reasons.

I'm all for any good 2D installment, be it X9 or a new ZX.
- Java
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I hope this new generation handheld breathes some life back into Mega Man...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived