A few months after the release....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. A few months after the release....

User Info: LordBalor4

LordBalor4
7 years ago#1
There will probably be a 3DS Lite. That is the only thing holding me back from buying one right away.
www.thegamergateway.com
Your one-stop spot for gaming information

User Info: Pat_Dude

Pat_Dude
7 years ago#2
PFFFFFFFT! The size is fine. I'll buy this thing at launch.
Not changing signature until Montreal Canadiens win the Stanley Cup.
Started 11/23/09. See quote.

User Info: And Man

And Man
7 years ago#3
I'm sure they are. However, I prefer the larger size; I'm still using my original bulky DS.
Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon.
Sho Minamimoto

User Info: MasterOtenko

MasterOtenko
7 years ago#4
Quite the opposite for me, actually. I'm sticking with the original model of it. I preferred the original models of the GBA and DS the most (Yeah, I know, the SP had a light and rechargeable battery, but no 3DS will ever NOT have them, so that won't happen again).

The DS Lite was a flimsy little thing, and the shoulder buttons were some of the worst on any system I've ever played.
Unyu! Unya!
THE gamefreak 212 7 years ago#5
The Lite for the DS wasn't released for over a year and a half after the original was released. I think it'll be a little while longer than a few months.
"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven And Hell!" Black Sabbath- Heaven And Hell

User Info: PwNeRsHaTe

PwNeRsHaTe
7 years ago#6
why is everyone saying such stupid comments like this, they released most models 2 years after the previous. It isn't like it is yearly like some other products out there

User Info: LordBalor4

LordBalor4
7 years ago#7
I got burned with the DSi. I bought it at launch and a few months later they announced the DSiXL.
www.thegamergateway.com
Your one-stop spot for gaming information
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. A few months after the release....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived