Will the 3DS work..

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will the 3DS work..

User Info: MasterAshKetchem

MasterAshKetchem
7 years ago#1
If you're blind in one eye? =(
95% of all Zelda players are afraid of wallmasters. The other 5% are lying

User Info: -Tofa7-

-Tofa7-
7 years ago#2
Probably not.
Tofa7 - LoZ-LoD | Hardcore™
"Thank you, thank you, no applause necessary, just send money..."

User Info: GanonPwnage

GanonPwnage
7 years ago#3
Granted you wont get the 3D, but you can turn it off via the slider and still experience damn near Wii quality graphics on a portable.

User Info: ohh42

ohh42
7 years ago#4
Well you don't get the 3D, but you still get OOT remake, Star Fox remake, MGS Snake Eater, Paper Mario, etc. etc.

Seriously I doubt you'll be dissapointed
I'll give you a bad case of someone just shot me in the head if you don't hurry up! - John Marston
GT: Ragtag 21
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will the 3DS work..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived