Im guessing no GBA slot

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Im guessing no GBA slot

User Info: ToastyAnakin

ToastyAnakin
6 years ago#1
confirmed or no?
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360." By: Wisdom_Cube (PSN: Nishan)

User Info: PwNeRsHaTe

PwNeRsHaTe
6 years ago#2
confirm

User Info: MajorRage

MajorRage
6 years ago#3
not confirmed, but safe assumption.... The wii doesn't accept N64 carts....
Playing "football" w/ hands, Bush elected into office (twice!), non-metric system, toothless gun carrying idiots. Oh yeah, we got our **** together...

User Info: Flint247

Flint247
6 years ago#4
I can just use my GBAs or DS/DS Lite to play my GBA games. Hello.... 3DS!
My New Road Rovers Fan Site!! This show will never die! :D
www.roadroversrevival.webs.com

User Info: Romaji

Romaji
6 years ago#5
Unfortunately, they can't launch their so-far unannounced virtual handheld service if you could just play the carts on it.

User Info: PlatinumAce

PlatinumAce
6 years ago#6
i think that should have been a given, especially since the DSi already got rid of it. why would they bring it back? we're 2 generations ahead now; its time to let it die.
Top ******* Percentage.

User Info: ToastyAnakin

ToastyAnakin
6 years ago#7
Hmm, see ive always wanted a DS, but with this on the horizon i wonder if i shoudl get a 3ds.

DS lite now? or 3ds later?

See im curious if i should get 3ds next year because nintendo always slims down their products, but the 3ds is like a refined,slim ds with new hardware so idk
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360." By: Wisdom_Cube (PSN: Nishan)

User Info: Dark_cloud500

Dark_cloud500
6 years ago#8
Buy a Gameboy Micro, that's what I did when i got the DSi
Avarice: MWR- See quote
Your looking for understanding and kindness on the internet, a cesspool of ingnorance and hatred...goodluck with that...-TicalCalrisian

User Info: GanonPwnage

GanonPwnage
6 years ago#9
No big. You can pick up an SP for barely anything these days if you still need Game Boy goodness in your life.

User Info: Hyrulesaver123

Hyrulesaver123
6 years ago#10
No slot but you might see a virtual console.
Not changing this sig until the the CoD:MW2 cliff hanger is relieved (IE Makarov dies)
Gamertag: one2many104; Currently playing: CoD:MW2
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Im guessing no GBA slot

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived