Video on the ds? Does this remind anyone else of the video now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Video on the ds? Does this remind anyone else of the video now?

User Info: MajorRage

MajorRage
7 years ago#1
Also, wasn't there a time when nintendo had video that played through the gba that was a complete failure or am I just making it up?
Playing "football" w/ hands, Bush elected into office (twice!), non-metric system, toothless gun carrying idiots. Oh yeah, we got our **** together...

User Info: urmomishawt04

urmomishawt04
7 years ago#2
It wasn't that bad lol.
PSN: D4RK M4R10
~_~RDR is GotY~_~

User Info: NormalCat

NormalCat
7 years ago#3

Also, wasn't there a time when nintendo had video that played through the gba that was a complete failure or am I just making it up?

That happened, we don't mention it anymore >.>
DISCLAIMER - Arguing with the views presented in the post above this signature will result in you being publicly humiliated

User Info: tailsdollcomes

tailsdollcomes
7 years ago#4
Video Now? I remember that...and hated it.
GBA Video? I remember that...it sucked because it was low-quality, had bad sound, bad lighting, and not many videos/movies.
3DS Movies? This'll be better, 'cause it's in frickin' 3D, on a much higher quality system, and Nintendo really appears to be backing it this time.
.emit ruoy fo etsaw a si sihT

User Info: MajorRage

MajorRage
7 years ago#5
Oh dear... I hope it's not carts we have to buy......
Playing "football" w/ hands, Bush elected into office (twice!), non-metric system, toothless gun carrying idiots. Oh yeah, we got our **** together...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Video on the ds? Does this remind anyone else of the video now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived