I'm gonna wait for the 3DS 2.0

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I'm gonna wait for the 3DS 2.0

User Info: G3Fracture

G3Fracture
6 years ago#1
I'm 100% sure there's gonna be one (ex:DS had DS lite), I was one of the people who got their ds on release date and I loved being one of the first people owning one but there have been one too many occasions where I was in an intense fight and I would accidentally nudge the power button while I was using the touch screen due to it's poor placement. I might still consider getting it at launch if there are any launch titles that peak my interest but as of now I don't really seem to be interested. Anyone planning on getting this on release?

User Info: Renagadez33

Renagadez33
6 years ago#2
me...oot remakes and star fox remake? I need this

User Info: PwNeRsHaTe

PwNeRsHaTe
6 years ago#3
how can there not be any launch titles to peak your intrest

User Info: Ressechu

Ressechu
6 years ago#4
Maybe it will be less shiny, and thus hurt eyes less. GLINT GLINT!
I like Leon's Jacket. It's nice.

User Info: a_lil_monster

a_lil_monster
6 years ago#5
I'll probably do what I did with the DS. Get the original on launch day, and a few years down the road get the DSi-equivalent.
Now Playing: Red Dead Redemption, Roller Coaster Tycoon
Proudly gotten 100% on all 3D Mario games

User Info: GanonPwnage

GanonPwnage
6 years ago#6
Dude, if there are NO launch titles that peak your interest I seriously need to question your position as a video gamer. Every single gaming demographic is represented in that lineup, so how are you exempt from it?

User Info: MajorRage

MajorRage
6 years ago#7
Pshhhh, I'm holding off till the 3DSColorAdvancePocketLiteIXL gets released.
Playing "football" w/ hands, Bush elected into office (twice!), non-metric system, toothless gun carrying idiots. Oh yeah, we got our **** together...

User Info: G3Fracture

G3Fracture
6 years ago#8
I didn't hear about an oot or star fox remake as a launch title, I only heard about Kid Icarus and Mario Kart. Correct me If i'm mistaken I might have not been paying attention =/

User Info: Flint247

Flint247
6 years ago#9
Getting it on the first day. It's just too epic to pass up.
My New Road Rovers Fan Site!! This show will never die! :D
www.roadroversrevival.webs.com

User Info: spectermaster14

spectermaster14
6 years ago#10

I didn't hear about an oot or star fox remake as a launch title, I only heard about Kid Icarus and Mario Kart. Correct me If i'm mistaken I might have not been paying attention =/

Assuming all the stuff shown so far is coming out around launch, there's Street Fighter 4, Mario Kart, Star Fox, Resident Evil, Metal Gear, and a bunch more.
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.
- Edward Blake
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I'm gonna wait for the 3DS 2.0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived