So everyone says its a OOT remake. BUT WAIT

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So everyone says its a OOT remake. BUT WAIT

User Info: Koelker12

Koelker12
6 years ago#1
It sure looks like it. But Nintendo hasn't actually announced this game yet. What if it's something new in the heart and spirit of OOT.
Gamertag: K0ELKER12

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
6 years ago#2
no...they did the same with monado

User Info: spectermaster14

spectermaster14
6 years ago#3
No, it's clearly a remake. The screens showed off the gate outside of Castle Town, the big ass mountain with a smoke ring around it, and a screen from the start menu. It's a remake.
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.
- Edward Blake

User Info: Ressechu

Ressechu
6 years ago#4
Time to whine moar.
I like Leon's Jacket. It's nice.

User Info: Koelker12

Koelker12
6 years ago#5
There's a start menu screenshot? Didn't see that. I was just saying maybe it uses all of OOT looks, characters, and similar locations but had a new story and dungeons and whatnot.
Gamertag: K0ELKER12

spectermaster14
6 years ago#6
It's not the actual start menu, it's a scene from the cutscene that leads to the start menu.
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.
- Edward Blake

User Info: link_15

link_15
6 years ago#7

No, it's clearly a remake. The screens showed off the gate outside of Castle Town, the big ass mountain with a smoke ring around it, and a screen from the start menu. It's a remake.

wat. where??
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/thewindwaker/090220012104Tb75-1.jpg
The face you make when you get modded

spectermaster14
6 years ago#8
My bad, I meant the little scene with Link riding around with the moon in the background before the start screen. Sorry.
- Edward Blake
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So everyone says its a OOT remake. BUT WAIT

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived