It would have been epic E3 perfection

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. It would have been epic E3 perfection

User Info: Gwappa

Gwappa
7 years ago#1
If, when Nintendo revealed the 3DS, they pulled a "360 slim" and said "oh by the way, its shipping to stores today."

I have never been more excited for a console launch.

User Info: Gwappa

Gwappa
7 years ago#2
errr handheld* (but I mean more excited about a handheld than anything console-related at E3)

User Info: Ressechu

Ressechu
7 years ago#3
Should have pulled it from the coat pocket.
I like Leon's Jacket. It's nice.

User Info: MajorRage

MajorRage
7 years ago#4
dude, that totally would've been epic.....
or.... "Czech undar u're sheeetz!"
Playing "football" w/ hands, Bush elected into office (twice!), non-metric system, toothless gun carrying idiots. Oh yeah, we got our **** together...

User Info: KungFuPhil

KungFuPhil
7 years ago#5

If, when Nintendo revealed the 3DS, they pulled a "360 slim" and said "oh by the way, its shipping to stores today."

I have never been more excited for a console launch.

And a:

"But not for you in the audience, you all get one now. And it comes with a girl."
J!US: 0732 2000 0829 - Shtick!!
PSN: Moar_Shtick

User Info: GanonPwnage

GanonPwnage
7 years ago#6
Even Nintendo has a limit to how much awesomeness they can have in a 90-minute period.

The entire framework of capitalism, democracy, and presidential government would've collapsed had they announced what you wish.

User Info: MajorRage

MajorRage
7 years ago#7
The entire framework of capitalism, democracy, and presidential government would've collapsed had they announced what you wish.
You are 100% right..... I totally thought reggie was going to grab the coins btw.....
Playing "football" w/ hands, Bush elected into office (twice!), non-metric system, toothless gun carrying idiots. Oh yeah, we got our **** together...

User Info: Board_hunter567

Board_hunter567
7 years ago#8
If it were to ship today, it would've been leaked sometime ago.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. It would have been epic E3 perfection

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived