I've never actually played OOT........

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I've never actually played OOT........

User Info: TamerWoody22

TamerWoody22
7 years ago#11
Im a HUGE fan of Zelda games but a wimp when it comes to beating them. Phantom Hourglass I got tired of doing the same dungeon over and over AND OVER again, so I gave up. Twilight Princess I just put down and never picked up although I was like 85% finished. Spirit Tracks I'm ALMOST done and I WILL finish it. I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEDDDDDDD Wind Waker. I beat it and started replaying with Pajama Link. But I will be picking OOT up the day it's released. :)
Skyward Sword & 3DS <3

User Info: MisterHankey

MisterHankey
7 years ago#12
i really didn't like how long it took oot to get rolling. I beat the first two dungeons and then stopped. It was too slow. My fave zelda games are the oracle games. second place is probly minish cap and link's awakening. guess I just love the 2d ones.
The difference between a 'democracy' and a 'people's democracy' is the difference between a 'jacket' and a 'straight jacket'.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I've never actually played OOT........

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived