Im Blown Away.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Im Blown Away.

User Info: Slacks8888

Slacks8888
7 years ago#1
At first i thought jeez just another ds on top of the 2847582 other types, but this really impressed me. Its a whole new system with the same games we love and i cant wait. The second i saw it i said screw the DSi cause i was gonna get one, now im gonna save my money for this, anddd the graphics are amazing not to be a graphics whore or anything its just that finally aside from PSP exclusives...Sony has nothing on Nintendo's handhelds anymore
AC:CF James@Cacavas 0216-4368-6289

User Info: Zanimar

Zanimar
7 years ago#2
Yeah, I'm just getting myself a cheap DS lite to hold me over till this comes out. Can't wait for it.

User Info: GanonPwnage

GanonPwnage
7 years ago#3
TBH, Sony never DID have anything on the DS, they just were just really good at making it look like they did.

User Info: Board_hunter567

Board_hunter567
7 years ago#4
I'm still confused as to how people think the PSP is outselling the DS.

Do they just not read the news?

User Info: SyntaxBananaZ

SyntaxBananaZ
7 years ago#5
I hate today's society where if anyone calls attention to graphics, it automatically makes them a graphics *****.
R.I.P Team Fortress 2 updates on the Xbox 360.
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2010/03/steam-mac/

User Info: Slacks8888

Slacks8888
7 years ago#6
Yeah I have a Ds lite now so im just gonna fix it up and be content till 3DS. Soo good, and you guys have a point, Nintendo pooped on Sony with sales its just that Sony fan boys have no choice but to except defeat haha, and well i said i dint wanna sound like a Graphics Whore because its my flame shield
AC:CF James@Cacavas 0216-4368-6289

User Info: Zanimar

Zanimar
7 years ago#7
Well it wasn't reallly graphics, I was lured in by the being able to play PS1 games on the PSP, but in the end they were the only games I really bought for the PSP and even then I barely played them all. In the year I had the PSP I bought about 20 PSP games and 15 PS1 games and only managed to play a total of 3 games from start to finish. Every time I would try it was like, "eh this really isn't as fun as I had remembered it: or eh it's not as fun as they made it out to be" Honestly it was just better playing PS1 games on a PS1.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Im Blown Away.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived