C/D: Before today's E3, you thought the 3DS was another crappy gimmick by Ninty

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C/D: Before today's E3, you thought the 3DS was another crappy gimmick by Ninty

User Info: Rhodechill

Rhodechill
6 years ago#1
C.

Buy boy, was I proven WRONG.
Skyward's Sword, 3DS, Remake of OoT, Paper Mario 3DS, DKC Returns, Metroid Other M, Kid Icarus: Uprising, MK3DS, I'm ****ing bricks.

User Info: Timohtep

Timohtep
6 years ago#2
D

I was so friggin' excited
"Take about 5 dozen eggs, start puttin' 'em in a bowl, mix the **** out of 'em, and what do you get?"
Friend Codes in Profile

User Info: Robot_Satan

Robot_Satan
6 years ago#3
D
Seemed pretty legit to me. But it still went leagues above my expectations.
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig.
Awards moved to Quote as there are to many to fit in my sig.

User Info: Grunt40

Grunt40
6 years ago#4
D
"The way IW designed it, the more mentally handicapped you are, the better you play."
kidersx on MW2

User Info: KogaSteelfang

KogaSteelfang
6 years ago#5
D

If anything, I was thrown off by how similar it looked to the DS.
Supported by wings of faith, Wielding a sword of light.
I am a believer.

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
6 years ago#6
C, and I still do. The 3D aspect at least, everything else is just so freaking yummy.
Our only enemy is the status quo. Our only friend is chaos.

User Info: SSBBisawesome

SSBBisawesome
6 years ago#7
C.

I thought it was just going to be a DS with 3D capabilities, no extra processing power or anything.

Boy was I wrong.
GT: Vgameman
psn: vgameman15

User Info: Blk_Mage_Ctype

Blk_Mage_Ctype
6 years ago#8
Deny

Aside from the 3D, there was nothing remotely gimmicky about the 3DS, unless you're one of those PSP Fanyboys who still views the Touch Screen as a gimmick rather than a legitimate method of control.
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...

User Info: Awwsome_Turtwig

Awwsome_Turtwig
6 years ago#9
D

I want one so freaking bad.
http://i48.tinypic.com/a2o8w.jpg Gfaqs game: http://bit.ly/8LFY9Z
Epic ssbb videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/bleamix

User Info: fire2box

fire2box
6 years ago#10
C and D

Confirmed in that I thought the 3D wasn't going to be good and would most likely be a window into the game would, rather then the game wourld poping out at me.

Deny, in that I had confidence they could provide 6th generation console graphics ( PS2, Xbox, Gamecube) and they seemingly well have.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C/D: Before today's E3, you thought the 3DS was another crappy gimmick by Ninty

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived