C/D: Before today's E3, you thought the 3DS was another crappy gimmick by Ninty

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C/D: Before today's E3, you thought the 3DS was another crappy gimmick by Ninty

User Info: Relond

Relond
6 years ago#11
C. Boy was I wrong.
XBL / PSN: HwyCrossingFrog
*Still lamenting the cancellation of Carnivale*

User Info: GeneralWooI

GeneralWooI
6 years ago#12
D
Damn Kira needs to stop eating his epic chips... they drive you to do crazy things.-OmegaRockman on the day Billy Mays died.

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
6 years ago#13
D.

I was onboard the moment it was announced as glassless 3D. The EPIC showing just far exceeded my already HUGH expectations i had. And that's quite an undertaking.
playing: WoW (PC)
$$ soon: Blue Dragon (DS), MM Zero (DS), River City Soccer (DS), Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii)

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
6 years ago#14
D
But neither was I excited.
?

User Info: BigRappinMonkey

BigRappinMonkey
6 years ago#15
D

I knew Nintendo wasn't going to fail us, but I had my doubts. So far, it seems that my doubts are gone.
*insert witty sig here*

User Info: shadowgamer_x

shadowgamer_x
6 years ago#16
D for sure

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
6 years ago#17
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Eno_Suibon

Eno_Suibon
6 years ago#18
Um, the 3DS is basically a regular DS with an analog nub, more processing power (though not even as much as a PSP according to the specs) and a stereoscopic display. If anything, I expected more from it before E3, tbqh.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C/D: Before today's E3, you thought the 3DS was another crappy gimmick by Ninty

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived