So, 3DS owns

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, 3DS owns

User Info: Alkafrazin

Alkafrazin
7 years ago#1
Aside from probably being a mini gamecube with an Arm9 and Arm7 CPU tacked on, better AA, and probably less RAM, this system owns. It's already got a ton of support before it's even released, it's got better 3D than home consoles have, and it's finally a portable system with a mouse-equivalent and analogue movement!
If there are no good FPS ports on this system, I will hunt someone down. It's bad enough that basically the only retail FPS that the DS got that was any good was MPH, and maybe CORE just for technical showcase.
I want ports of Unreal Championship 2 and the Unreal Tournament series, as well as classic Unreal games, Half Life, ect, ect. I will settle for no less than an awesome shooter lineup.

User Info: ohh42

ohh42
7 years ago#2
Aside from probably being a mini gamecube with an Arm9 and Arm7 CPU tacked on, better AA, and probably less RAM, this system owns.

ASS out of U and Me, buttercup
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21

User Info: CuddleWithClaws

CuddleWithClaws
7 years ago#3
I guess it's too much to hope that Valve will make anything for it. I'd really like a portable Team Fortress :D
Bethesda Games rules.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, 3DS owns

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived