Is anyone going to NOT use the 3D feature?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is anyone going to NOT use the 3D feature?

User Info: xCha0s

xCha0s
6 years ago#1
Since it can be turned off, i was wondering if anyone wasn't going to use it. Perhaps due to an eye problem, or a seething hatred for 3D images for whatever reason.
[ My Videogame Collection ] http://www.gamespot.com/users/xCha0s/games_table?mode=own
AIM: XCha0szero

User Info: TediousMatt

TediousMatt
6 years ago#2
If a game uses it in an annoying way, I might turn it off. And when I play DS games I might if it saves energy. :3
Yuji Kaido hates black people. And it makes Jesus cry. T^T
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o2/rascalous/PhoenixWrightPS3Sales.gif

User Info: marrownaut

marrownaut
6 years ago#3
The only time id imagine turning it off, is when i need more battery life.
Pokemon Platinum FC - 1204 6681 2142
mario kart-marrownaut-FC 0688 5839 4416

User Info: Another_Wiked

Another_Wiked
6 years ago#4
When I'm in the car I'd never us it. You have to be really looking at it just right and hitting bumps would mess everything up
Yea I'll figure out a nice quote later.

User Info: RetroReset

RetroReset
6 years ago#5
Unless it really enhances the experience, I actually see me not using all that often. I could be wrong though...
New Zelda + new Kirby + new Donkey Kong Country + 3DS + new Kid Icarus + everything else Nintendo announced = PURE EPIC WIN!!!

User Info: ohh42

ohh42
6 years ago#6
If my little cousins want to watch me play I might turn it on to show them how cool it is, and then turn it down or off so they can actually see what's going on
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21

User Info: Derbmeister

Derbmeister
6 years ago#7
Perhaps due to an eye problem

I was thinking this. Looking at stereoscopic images for an extended period of time is bound to cause some strain, though watching Avatar for its duration was okay. It depends I guess.
I was a gentle kid who bent tabs on Petit Pudding cups. Now I'm a mean adult who eats Mickey Mouse cookies by the ears... - Koji Kumeta

User Info: KogaSteelfang

KogaSteelfang
6 years ago#8
I'm not certain myself. I usually keep the sound off on my handhelds, so I'm inclined to say I may have it off.

But then again, it is a major feature and seems a waste to have a game developed for 3D and then not to use it. So I'll likely keep it on.

Overall, I'd say it'll depend on the game.
Supported by wings of faith, Wielding a sword of light.
I am a believer.

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
6 years ago#9
3D has never worked for me, my eyes can tell the diffence between the colors of the lines, so I just get a fuzzy image. Looking at the Kid Icarus preview from e3, I saw two fuzzy images of the characters, so depending on whether or not that is how it will look on the screen, I might just turn the 3D off.
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
AC/CF: 1333-7729-4549 Greg@Todai

User Info: summerclaw

summerclaw
6 years ago#10
I love 3D, so I will probably use it a medium.
No Signature for now.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is anyone going to NOT use the 3D feature?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived