they are makking a ninja gaiden too?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. they are makking a ninja gaiden too?

User Info: xoftheuniverse

xoftheuniverse
7 years ago#1
I miss the old style... anyway to quote nintendo,

"A sampling of other Nintendo 3DS games already in planning includes SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV 3D Edition (name not final) from Capcom; Madden NFL and FIFA Soccer games from Electronic Arts; CODENAME: Chocobo Racing® 3D and a FINAL FANTASY ® franchise game and from Square Enix; a NINJA GAIDEN® (name not final) game from Tecmo Koei Games; Saint's Row: Drive By from THQ; Assassin's Creed™Lost Legacy, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon™ and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory™ from Ubisoft; and a Batman game from Warner Bros. Additional games are in development by Atlus, AQ Interactive, Disney Interactive Studios, Harmonix, Hudson Soft, Majesco, Marvelous Entertainment, Rocket, SEGA, Takara Tommy and Take-Two Interactive."
I am against piracy and hacking online. If you do those, you are scum.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse

User Info: Hyrulesaver123

Hyrulesaver123
7 years ago#2
Just about every big name franchise that has ever appeared on a Nintendo console is confirmed or has some rumor behind it.
Not changing this sig until the the CoD:MW2 cliff hanger is relieved (IE Makarov dies)
Gamertag: one2many104; Currently playing: CoD:MW2

User Info: magx

magx
7 years ago#3
Best 3DS game, calling it now!
Ninja Gaiden Black is the best game ever. I want Dynamite Cop XBLA!!!!!
Reviews, atheism, philosophy, jokes: http://magx01.blogspot.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. they are makking a ninja gaiden too?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived