Now that I'm no longer suspended, my thoughts & assumptions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Now that I'm no longer suspended, my thoughts & assumptions

User Info: PSI_Ground

PSI_Ground
7 years ago#1
- It's definitely coming before March 2011. It was confirmed some time ago (at that small press release in april, I think?) that it was coming at the 2010 fiascal year
- It's actually coming in november-december because Reggie said it's coming Holiday 2010 when talking with some guys from G4
- Most of the titles excite me
- I'll be playing with the 3D off because I don't particularly care
- Nintendo definitely won E3
- Some of you guys weren't acting very smart yesterday, some were blindly ignoring facts, some making crazy wild assumptions that belong on TV Trope's Wild Mass Guessing pages
- IMO, the games will probably look better in action, as does almost every 3D model DS game I've owned.
- Several games are still concepts
- Most will probably not come on release
- The ones I believe will are Star Fox 64, PilotWings, OOT (maybe I'll actually finish it this time), a demo ala the MPH demo with the DS for Snake Eater, and a wild throw-up between Animal Crossing and Mario Kart, assumptions however.
- The new Persona will either be a remake of 2 or 4 (4 more likely for 2's whole "hitlet is a main antagonist" stichk
- The new Devil Survivor will be a sequel, and will begin Devil Survivor as the next SMT spin-off (ala Persona)
- The graphics are, at the moment, PS2 grade. I expect them to grow to Wii grade by the end of it's lifespan
- No Gen V Pokemon games will come to 3DS except spin-offs. Gen VI will come near the middle of it's lifespan

...And that's the majority.
Petition to get Medarot DS localized!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/974889-medarot-ds-kabuto-version/54944880

User Info: PSI_Ground

PSI_Ground
7 years ago#2
Oh and I expect Kid Icarus for launch too
Petition to get Medarot DS localized!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/974889-medarot-ds-kabuto-version/54944880
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Now that I'm no longer suspended, my thoughts & assumptions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived