Anyone here not buying this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone here not buying this?

User Info: videogamer1030

videogamer1030
7 years ago#1
I am probably not, at least not until a price drop or newer model.

The four games Im interested in are Star Fox 64, Zelda OoT, MGS3 and Kid Icarus. 3/4 of those games are remakes. Remakes, while good, don't make me impatient for a system.

That leaves Kid Icarus- a great looking game, but not enough of a draw for me just yet.

If 3DS gets Metroid, 8bit Megaman or Castlevania though- I'll be there in a heartbeat.

User Info: SyntaxBananaZ

SyntaxBananaZ
7 years ago#2
Lol, this is like going to a baseball game and asking if anyone here doesn't like baseball.
R.I.P Team Fortress 2 updates on the Xbox 360.
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2010/03/steam-mac/

User Info: sackboypwnsall

sackboypwnsall
7 years ago#3
^He's right.
Run while you can...
The others are coming....
PSN:YOTESnintendo LBP everyday!

User Info: hypermoe

hypermoe
7 years ago#4
depends i guess i mean from the list of games it does look promising.

Maybe if gamestop(lol) does that special where if you trade in a ds/dsi/dsixl you get like $100 off.

not to be rude but the dsi was crap. i mean my ds recent broke so i decided to get a dsi and i thought nintendo would release some "Good" dsiware, but nope i still have my 1000 points and im probably never going to use them.

So ill be keeping onto my dsi and if they have that trade-in then ill defiantly get a 3ds
GamerTag/PSN: iTofuMan

User Info: taylorb9113

taylorb9113
7 years ago#5
I probably won't. At least not for a good while.

User Info: J_Dawg_

J_Dawg_
7 years ago#6
I'm going to download the 3DS.
Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Dragon Quest IX, Final Fantasy 3DS, Kingdom Hearts 3DS, Kid Icarus: Uprising, The Legend of Zelda OoT 3DS.

User Info: Wetterdew

Wetterdew
7 years ago#7
I'll probably get it soon after it comes out, but maybe not immediately.
Everything is a journey. Explore ALL.

User Info: jammies

jammies
7 years ago#8
A lot of people go to baseball games to socialize.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

User Info: MrLopezZ

MrLopezZ
7 years ago#9
I don't know yet... I always regret buying too many consoles for one generation. I mean the consoles just keep coming, I don't have enough space anymore :O
Yeah I know the DS is small but they still cost a lot of money, also if you want to own every AAA game plus a few other games you might like it's gonna be a pretty high amount of money you've spent at the end of the day..
NINTENDO -- Mario - Legend of Zelda - Metroid - Wario - Star Fox - Pikmin - EarthBound -- NINTENDO
"Atari Lynx, the system for drug dealers"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone here not buying this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived