3D screen shots?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3D screen shots?

User Info: SyntaxBananaZ

SyntaxBananaZ
6 years ago#11
OMG I finally did it! So many years it took me :(
R.I.P Team Fortress 2 updates on the Xbox 360.
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2010/03/steam-mac/

User Info: Nano Kitsune

Nano Kitsune
6 years ago#12
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Nano Kitsune

Nano Kitsune
6 years ago#13
It's a fraction.

20/20 = 1.0 = Average Vision

16/20 = 0.75 = Below average vision

I'm 23/20, for example.

15/20 vision would mean you need to be within 15 (units) of something to see what the average person can see from 20 (units)
Here, take this bad-joke proof vest. It's made of clevlar.

User Info: SMZig

SMZig
6 years ago#14
Actually the first 20 usually stays the same when expressing visual acuity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20/20_vision#Visual_acuity_expression

20/20 is average which means at 20 feet, you see as much detail as a normal person would see at 20 feet.

20/10 is better vision. Means that at 20 feet, you see as much detail as a normal person would see at 10 feet.

The higher the second number the worse your vision is.

User Info: Eno_Suibon

Eno_Suibon
6 years ago#15
Just know that 20/20 isn't the best.

20/20 isn't the best, but you don't really get much better. Even the best-sighted astronauts and pilots only have 20/15 or so (this means they see at 20 feet what someone with 20/20 vision can see at 15 feet), and the absolute theoretical limit for humans is somewhere around 20/10.

30/20 would be slightly worse, the lower the number the better.

Technically no, but no American optometrist would say 30/20. 30/20 would be the equivalent of about 20/14 vision, which means someone with 30/20 vision would see at 30 feet what a person with 20/20 eyesight sees at 20 feet.

When the second number is higher, the vision is worse. 20/20 is the standard, but it doesn't really mean anything by itself. Basically it means that, 20 feet away from something, you see what a person with 20/20 eyesight can see. I think sometimes in Europe they'll use 6/6 instead, for six meters, but it means the same thing.

In any case, 20/50 means that, you see at 20 feet what a person with 20/20 eyesight can see from 50 feet away. 20/200 means that you see at 20 feet what a person with 20/20 vision can see 200 feet away. And so on.

You need at least 20/40 eyesight to be able to drive without corrective lenses. And if your eyesight is 20/200 or worse (even when wearing the best glasses possible), you're considered legally blind in the United States.

I recently had to write a paper on optometry, that's how I know all this.

User Info: Bolt_Storm

Bolt_Storm
6 years ago#16
20/500 here, though glasses/contacts work with me, so I'm closer to 20/30 or so. Luckily, I don't have astigmatism like some of my family, so I won't have much difficulty with 3D.
Games you should look up and play, volume two:
Another Code and Another Code R for the DS/Wii. At least give them a look.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3D screen shots?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived