Needs less ports :/

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Needs less ports :/

User Info: Ki_cat_

Ki_cat_
7 years ago#1
I'm not saying that the ports are bad in general or whatever, it's a good idea in fact but I didn't wanna play those games when they first came out and I don't wanna play them now. I'm not trying to bash the 3DS but I'd like more then one game to play at/close to its launch. *sighs* I guess I'll just have to wait. I know Nintendo wants to see how well the 3DS sells before marketing other original titles. I know no one probably gives a damn but I want to see what you all think of the 3DS titles.What seris do you hope is continued?
People are afraid of what they don't understand.

User Info: doomedchocolate

doomedchocolate
7 years ago#2
There are about 3 ports out of how many other games? Ugh, people.

User Info: DarkSideOfBlue

DarkSideOfBlue
7 years ago#3
Don't like ports? Don't buy them.

User Info: BIGLlittlel

BIGLlittlel
7 years ago#4
Kid Icarus isn't a port, it's a sequel. I'm sure there'll be a nice mix between remakes/ports and new titles at launch, which I think is extremely nice because it's the best of both worlds.
You've got it under control?! You're grabbing a ****ing bazooka, dumbass!
~Red Mist

User Info: ffdgh

ffdgh
7 years ago#5
you don't have to buy them. prob solved
SSBB-4768-7181-0493 MKW-3265-5611-1996
1453-4963-0274-7365 msc-1590-2358-9530

Ki_cat_
7 years ago#6
Really now? I thought I had to buy every title ever released. My point is, I was hoping for more original titles then the 4 I see of which 1 appeals to me.

User Info: d0wner

d0wner
7 years ago#7
Ports are an easy way to get proven, high-quality games out early on. It's fine for launch. It shouldn't continue long past that.

I know Nintendo wants to see how well the 3DS sells before marketing other original titles.

I sincerely hope you're joking here, but that doesn't seem to be the case...
floating upon the surface for the birds.

User Info: ffdgh

ffdgh
7 years ago#8
lol pretty sure they'll be added content
SSBB-4768-7181-0493 MKW-3265-5611-1996
1453-4963-0274-7365 msc-1590-2358-9530

Ki_cat_
7 years ago#9
Okay, "original" titles won't happen but I'm to skinny and lazy to explain what I meant...You get my gist; I don't want remakes/ports to play on my new system. I want -gasp- new games.

User Info: InvadersMustDie

InvadersMustDie
7 years ago#10
You mean Kid Icarus isn't "new?" I guess by what you mean is that it plays like the original NES game right? Seems like a pretty new original game to me.(besides the character)

But seriously I think I DO know what you are suggesting. New franchises...

But I for one do not have a single problem with the line-up announced so far. I haven't been this hyped in ages.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Needs less ports :/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived