I think the Dpad should be raised a bit.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I think the Dpad should be raised a bit.

User Info: Master Kazuya

Master Kazuya
7 years ago#1
So it wont be a low Dpad.
itt my post is the best

User Info: ikaruga0101

ikaruga0101
7 years ago#2
I agree with you. I am mostly a psp gamer and even if I were a pure DS/GBA gamer I still would prefer if nintendo had inverted the positions of the analog and d-pad.

User Info: ffdgh

ffdgh
7 years ago#3
its still in beta so they got time to fix it
SSBB-4768-7181-0493 MKW-3265-5611-1996
1453-4963-0274-7365 msc-1590-2358-9530

User Info: Master Kazuya

Master Kazuya
7 years ago#4
I prefer the analog on top. Just that since the DS/3DS is a rectangle, having a low Dpad isn't the most comfortable thing.
itt my post is the best

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
7 years ago#5
Personally I liked the 3ds the way it currently is, and the slider is in a far better position then the psp's nub, I hardly even use that due to being simultaneously being complete crap and being in the position my thumb ISN'T resting on the console.

Nintendo have always had a knack for creating the most comfortable controllers, the 3ds is looking no different.
Currently playing: Pokemon Heart Gold (DS), Platinum (DS), Emerald (GBA) and Final Fantasy Dissidia (PSP)

User Info: Usagi_sama

Usagi_sama
7 years ago#6
I agree with this. But if DS games can use the analog pad, and I can get used to it, it won't be an issue with me.
Currently in Disgaea 2 DHD: Clearing Dark World stages.
(Adores Pleinair)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I think the Dpad should be raised a bit.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived