If I got a job at as a quality assurance tester for a dev who's deving on 3DS..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If I got a job at as a quality assurance tester for a dev who's deving on 3DS..

User Info: Larzeption

Larzeption
7 years ago#1
.. Would that mean I could play the 3DS? :O
Im a prad memmber off teh Onlane Kampaing for Rael Inglish. if u bilive in CAPTAL LETERS, corect speling adn guud sentens sturctur, copi tis in youre siggnatur.

User Info: Baby Kirby

Baby Kirby
7 years ago#2
If you got a job for that right now? I doubt it. They'd leave their 3DS testing up to people who have been shown to be able to keep NDAs after working in the industry for a while, and leave you to test their games for consoles that are already out.
Kirby with a blue hat. Watch out he spits. I used to have a right thumb, but it left. Check the instruction manual before you ask a question. It saves time.

User Info: Baby Kirby

Baby Kirby
7 years ago#3
And I should mention being a game tester is much more than just playing random games all day. You have to do a fair bit of writing and communicating about the things you find wrong with the game.
Kirby with a blue hat. Watch out he spits. I used to have a right thumb, but it left. Check the instruction manual before you ask a question. It saves time.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If I got a job at as a quality assurance tester for a dev who's deving on 3DS..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived