Hmm... I wonder...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hmm... I wonder...

User Info: KaneBlueriver

KaneBlueriver
6 years ago#1
If smudges ruins the effect of the 3D experience as they mentioned... I wonder if adding lens protectors will case the same effect. >.>;;;

User Info: shadowsean

shadowsean
6 years ago#2
The top screen isn't a touch screen so why would you have your fingers on it anyway?

User Info: KaneBlueriver

KaneBlueriver
6 years ago#3
More like for dust or dirt purpose. Not really for touching it.

User Info: Vamphaery

Vamphaery
6 years ago#4
Unplug system. Dilute isopropyl alcohol (the main ingredient in fancy LCD monitor cleaning solutions) with water slightly, and use a clean, dry cloth to clean screen.

Allow to dry.

Smudges, dirt, and dust gone. Works on LCD TVs, on monitors, and on DS.

User Info: shadowsean

shadowsean
6 years ago#5
Oh right. Well the clamshell design does help protect the screen when it's not in use. I know the 3D effect works from slits in the screen projecting different images to each eye so the protector probably would dampen that experience.

User Info: sumweeaboo

sumweeaboo
6 years ago#6
I guess that either special screen protectors will be made for it or that the screen protectors won't interfere with the 3d because of how it works.
I heard something about the smudge problem being the reason why the touch screen isn't in 3d, but I don't really know.
---

User Info: wwe_rko

wwe_rko
6 years ago#7
i bet the 3ds effect not working will b the main reason the 3ds breaks
(PSN ASCCODE95) (GAMERTAG ASCCODE95)
SUPPORT/WATCH TNA TO MAKE WWE BETTER
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hmm... I wonder...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived