so the sound quality is going to improve correct?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so the sound quality is going to improve correct?

User Info: lizard81288

lizard81288
7 years ago#1
the DS had better sound than the GBA, but the music, like TWENTY was good, but low Q for me.
"Shawn is the definition of freakin amazing, another name for cool kid . "
-urban dictionary

User Info: Hyrulesaver123

Hyrulesaver123
7 years ago#2
The head of Vicarious Vision's DS team said the sound had great quality.
Not changing this sig until the the CoD:MW2 cliff hanger is relieved (IE Makarov dies)
Gamertag: one2many104; Currently playing: CoD:MW2

User Info: corbie33

corbie33
7 years ago#3
It sounded great to me, but we were wearing headphones. I'd be curious to hear it through the regular speakers.
Downloads Editor - Nintendo Life
http://www.nintendolife.com

User Info: Hyrulesaver123

Hyrulesaver123
7 years ago#4
Lucky...you actually got to play it :(

I know I'm taking this topic over but was it Matte finish anywhere on the handheld of was a it a sleek DSL-like finish? I know the console is subject to change before release but the matte finish is so sexy.
Not changing this sig until the the CoD:MW2 cliff hanger is relieved (IE Makarov dies)
Gamertag: one2many104; Currently playing: CoD:MW2

User Info: MasterOtenko

MasterOtenko
7 years ago#5
What's TWENTY?
Unyu! Unya!

User Info: strife14467

strife14467
7 years ago#6
Not sure if it's a problem with my DS (original model), but when I turn my volume up too high I get interference in my top screen. It's very minor, but you can notice it. If I use headphones everything is just fine, and the audio sounds quite a bit better anyway. It would be nice if they put some good quality audio into the 3DS. I hope the 3DS has better audio than the DS, and that it sounds better than using headphones on a DS.
my consoles: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Master System, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation, PS2, XBOX, and Wii

User Info: Sir_Edward

Sir_Edward
7 years ago#7
I know that the sound quality on the DSlite was pretty bad, which is saying something compared to the previous model DS. I hadn't played the other DSs but I'm sure they had better sound quality...

One thing I was thinking was that this system has a lot inside it already, and they need to try to keep it at a reasonable cost. Are they really going to put decent speakers in this one?
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it post this as your signature

User Info: SragentThom

SragentThom
7 years ago#8

I know that the sound quality on the DSlite was pretty bad, which is saying something compared to the previous model DS. I hadn't played the other DSs but I'm sure they had better sound quality...

One thing I was thinking was that this system has a lot inside it already, and they need to try to keep it at a reasonable cost. Are they really going to put decent speakers in this one?

And a much better CPU that can out put an higher sampling rate for music?

User Info: strife14467

strife14467
7 years ago#9
Even if they don't put decent speakers into it, they at least need to make the audio sound nice when using headphones.
my consoles: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Master System, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation, PS2, XBOX, and Wii

User Info: lizard81288

lizard81288
7 years ago#10
>_> my bad, i got that wrong, >_> thanks auto fill, anyway, i meant, TWEWY
"Shawn is the definition of freakin amazing, another name for cool kid . "
-urban dictionary
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so the sound quality is going to improve correct?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived