Remember how bad the original DS looked?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Remember how bad the original DS looked?

User Info: Fullgore EXE

Fullgore EXE
7 years ago#1
At the time it looked like the greatest thing, too... Haha, oh how times change.

User Info: summerclaw

summerclaw
7 years ago#2

At the time it looked like the greatest thing, too... Haha, oh how times change.

I always though it looked bad but way better than the artist sketches that where on the time. the DSlite is still my favorite one.
No Signature for now.

User Info: KogaSteelfang

KogaSteelfang
7 years ago#3
I still prefer is smooth curved edges to the squared blockiness of the Lite/DSi.

Opinions opinions.
Supported by wings of faith, Wielding a sword of light.
I am a believer.

User Info: MetroidJunkie

MetroidJunkie
7 years ago#4
The problem with the Original DS is that it wasn't even trying to not look like a toy, or bulky.

User Info: RedYoshi27

RedYoshi27
7 years ago#5
I miss the classic DS it was a tank and the last durable handheld now a days everything has problems after a short drop... =/
If your options are ever ___ and Psychic, go with whatever isn't Psychic.
If your options are Psychic or Psychic, however, kill yourself.~Spark_Flash

User Info: Latheanorix

Latheanorix
7 years ago#6
I love my DS brick! The brick is the only DS that hasn't broken, that thing takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!
Poke Plat FC: 2407 6685 7427
Poke HG FC: 3180 8255 9275

User Info: eli2112

eli2112
7 years ago#7
Said it before, say it again...

I loved the original DS better than any of the others

User Info: Vamphaery

Vamphaery
7 years ago#8
I still have my original DS which I purchased after a price drop. Still pleased with it.

User Info: pichufan2000

pichufan2000
7 years ago#9
The original still fits into my hands the best. The XL is still rectangular and not built for hands.
Nintendo 64 Collector
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=pichu199x

User Info: strife14467

strife14467
7 years ago#10
I still have my original DS, and I've had it since Christmas of 2004. I have no problems with the way it looks, and I have no reason to update it to one of the other models. I still enjoy my GBA games so I don't think I wanna give up that GBA slot just yet, even though I do have an original GBA, a GBA SP, and the Game Boy Player.
my consoles: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Master System, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation, PS2, XBOX, and Wii
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Remember how bad the original DS looked?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived