Which screen is bigger PSP's or 3DS's

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which screen is bigger PSP's or 3DS's

User Info: elheber

elheber
6 years ago#11
PSP's screen is bigger than both 3DS screens.

That's only true if you don't say "combined" at the end. You get more pixels and inches total with a DS than with a PSP. I'll admit, this is sort of just nit-picking now since you usually just look at one screen at a time, but I just thought I'd blurt this out.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I type random stuff in this line if I have something extra to say.

User Info: raver_zaktan

raver_zaktan
6 years ago#12

PSP's screen is bigger than both 3DS screens.

That's only true if you don't say "combined" at the end. You get more pixels and inches total with a DS than with a PSP. I'll admit, this is sort of just nit-picking now since you usually just look at one screen at a time, but I just thought I'd blurt this out.

Well, combining both screens would lead to some weird 8-sided shape, and there are separate things on both screens, so there's really no point in saying "both screens combined."
Breaking Bad: You wanna cook?

User Info: Vamphaery

Vamphaery
6 years ago#13
It's a difference of roughly 3/4 of an inch (.77 inches)

User Info: elheber

elheber
6 years ago#14
I mean like retail space. I don't mean physically combining them side to side or something.

An example is Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. The PSP might have a larger play screen, but it was cluttered with the radar and other items, so in effect your play area got smaller and so did the radar/map get smaller and less detailed.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I type random stuff in this line if I have something extra to say.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which screen is bigger PSP's or 3DS's

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived