so how much internal memory will it have?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so how much internal memory will it have?

User Info: lizard81288

lizard81288
7 years ago#1
the wii now has 1g, which still seems low (only on newer wiis). i don't have a dsi either, so i can't speak for that. i hope for atleast 5-10gs. that would be more than enough. i'd even take 3g, so anybody know?
"Shawn is the definition of freakin amazing, another name for cool kid . "
-urban dictionary

User Info: Vamphaery

Vamphaery
7 years ago#2
Do you mean RAM (memory) or storage capacity (drive)?

Either way, unknown at this time, but it supports SD cards.

User Info: protomole64

protomole64
7 years ago#3
By internal memory do you mean RAM or storage space? I'm really going to assume storage space...and say probably 2GB. Please apend the B to the end so it's easier for people to understand :-)

As for RAM, probably 64-128MB.
Q9450 @ 3.5ghz || 750GB SpinPoint F1 || New HAF 932 || HD 4870 @ 900/1250 (Musashi Cooler) || Xigmatek S1283

User Info: xAWESOMEx

xAWESOMEx
7 years ago#4
I want a 4GB RAM and 500GB of storage.
Fo' realz.

User Info: FlipManV3

FlipManV3
7 years ago#5
You guys are really asking him with storage he means when he mentions that he wants at least 5-10gigs?

I would like 8GB if they are taking downloadable games to a whole new level. Otherwise, pictures and stuff, I would say 4 should be good.
Now playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Pokémon SoulSilver, Super Street Fighter IV
Waiting for: Ummm..Gears of War 3?

User Info: lizard81288

lizard81288
7 years ago#6
>_>
i have no idea. whatever downloadable content is, 3dsware, along with storing pics and music
"Shawn is the definition of freakin amazing, another name for cool kid . "
-urban dictionary

User Info: I_am_Aaron

I_am_Aaron
7 years ago#7
I'm thinking if it does at all it will at least be 8GB. Seems like a waste to have it any lower with flash memory prices going down.
Re-experience everything with the 3DS.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so how much internal memory will it have?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived