What will the price be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What will the price be?

User Info: MattyMo423

MattyMo423
7 years ago#1
I don't have a job since I'm only 14 so I need to know how much I need to try it get for the 3ds and about 3 games so how much will each cost? Since the day it comes out I want animal crossing, metal gear solid and resident evil. Right now I got $110.
.**.**..**.* Boston Celtics fan for life .**.**.*.*.

User Info: MattyMo423

MattyMo423
7 years ago#2
By the way this is in U.S money
.**.**..**.* Boston Celtics fan for life .**.**.*.*.

User Info: Alias_Nemesis

Alias_Nemesis
7 years ago#3
i posted a topic be4 asking the price..and people's assumptions were to be in the low 200 range...
PSN : Dudecough
currently playing : Final Fantasy XII, Monster Hunter Tri, Persona 4, Team Fortress 2, Infamous & Alan Wake

User Info: Thirsty Monkey

Thirsty Monkey
7 years ago#4
Nobody knows. I'd try to save around $400 though once you include tax. That'll will almost certainly be plenty.
Wii now present Nintendomination through Double Success.

User Info: Alias_Nemesis

Alias_Nemesis
7 years ago#5
yea...but since you're a kid,,then i'm pretty sure (98% sure) that 350$ (i'm Canadian and Tax here is higher than in the U.S) would be enough if you are hard up on ca$h...
PSN : Dudecough
currently playing : Final Fantasy XII, Monster Hunter Tri, Persona 4, Team Fortress 2, Infamous & Alan Wake

User Info: Marcx629

Marcx629
7 years ago#6
People are thinking the system itself will be in the low 200s. And the games being 35$-45$

That could be something to base it off of. So yeah. Around 350$ should be enough.

Freezing...

User Info: _TKO_

_TKO_
7 years ago#7
nintendo will not release a handhled for over $199

User Info: hawaii_nyy_fan

hawaii_nyy_fan
7 years ago#8
Nobody knows for sure right now but it'll probably be at least $200 with the highest being $300.
Dragonwarriordude 7 years ago#9
Mike: 0045-5942-6733
Pokemon SS

User Info: nintend0Fan46

nintend0Fan46
7 years ago#10
I'm guessing $200-250 for the system and $40-50 for games.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What will the price be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived