3DS or PS3???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS or PS3???

User Info: nintendoguy91

nintendoguy91
6 years ago#1
I was planning to buy a PS3 soon, but then Nintendo announced the 3DS. I really like the games that will come to the 3DS and also the fact that its 3D but I also like the game on the PS3. Sow now I dont know which one I should buy :(,,, any help picking?,, I own a normal DS right now.

User Info: Sano_sky

Sano_sky
6 years ago#2
3ds
WFC: 2757-4808-2093-9515
Waste O' Topic.

User Info: TheSuspected

TheSuspected
6 years ago#3
Get both, but there's a lot of signs pointing towards a PS3 price drop this holiday season. I'm not saying rumors, but with 360 slim and temporary price drops, and Move/Kinect launches, Sony could really up the ante with a price drop. All of this is in my opinion though.
PSN iD:: Nard2ndG (formerly DGureiMan) /// MHTri Character Name: Nard
Playing: BlazBlue (stick), MHTri, Super Street Fighter IV (stick)

User Info: MasterOtenko

MasterOtenko
6 years ago#4
I'd go for PS3, since I wouldn't expect the 3DS to come out until another 3-9 months. Kind of a broad range, I know, but better sooner than later, and it's not like the PS3 isn't worth having.
Unyu! Unya!

User Info: piecorn

piecorn
6 years ago#5
Both, but if you can only get one and you have a 360 go with the 3DS. Go with the PS3 if you don't have 360.
Duct tape owns

User Info: Vamphaery

Vamphaery
6 years ago#6
I would, as always, recommend purchasing the system that has the most games you're sure you'll want to play the most, whichever one that happens to be.

User Info: TheDarkNerd

TheDarkNerd
6 years ago#7
I've been deciding the same thing, though with the pile of money I'll have coming back from boot camp, I wouldn't bat an eyelash at buying both.
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif

User Info: GSWarriors-

GSWarriors-
6 years ago#8
Both because you can afford them. Just save up by eating one meal a day, only shower once a month, dress up as a bum and ask for money and mow your neighbors lawn

User Info: Vamphaery

Vamphaery
6 years ago#9
coming back from boot camp

Thank-you for your service.

User Info: trenken

trenken
6 years ago#10
How anyone would choose a handheld over a PS3 is beyond my understanding, UNLESS you travel a lot.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS or PS3???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived