If gamestop has a trade in deal towards a 3DS..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If gamestop has a trade in deal towards a 3DS..

User Info: LINK676

LINK676
6 years ago#11
When I was trying to trade in my dsi towards a DSi XL (BIG SCREENS) they would only give me $90 for my DSi so I just decided to keep my DSi. They will probably take it for $70 when the 3DS is released though.

User Info: Teranova310

Teranova310
6 years ago#12
^if you're lucky
\O_
/ \ <- this is Billy. Billy says Hi. this is Billy when a truck comes by -> ___

User Info: fire2box

fire2box
6 years ago#13
right now for even a DSI XL I bet the most you can get in store credit for a mint conidtion DSi thats never been played, thats out of the box is possibly 110 dollars at most.,

trading in games and systems is a horrible idea... but by all means do so sicne I been able to find really good used games for pretty good prices on occasion.

User Info: Solid Link

Solid Link
6 years ago#14
Heh, maybe $70 if you're lucky. Wasn't the GBA trade-up to DS something like $30? And DS was only $150. I'm expecting 3DS will be more, if not THAT much more (I sincerely doubt they're going to price it higher than the Wii... that would totally undermine it as a console). Because of this, I'd expect anywhere from $50 to $70 toward trade-in. This IS Gamestop we're talking about, after all. They always make profit off of their used game/system sales, but $100 for a DSi after 3DS is out will kinda be pushing it.
http://accentral.net/catalog.php?user=2964 - My Animal Crossing Catalog
*S.A.L. Rank S*

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce
6 years ago#15
Hey, they gave me $100 for my DS Lite when I was selling it towards the purchase of a DSi. They might just do the same this time.
Get smashed, gate crash!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If gamestop has a trade in deal towards a 3DS..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived