How would a second analog nub make the 3DS worse?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How would a second analog nub make the 3DS worse?

User Info: ohh42

ohh42
6 years ago#41
It really wouldn't make it worse. However, it's probably not going to happen so there's no use complaining
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21

User Info: TheRedneck14

TheRedneck14
6 years ago#42
Delay the release, and they would have to change the internal stuff.
Supreme Overlord of Generation 90's
Please call me Joe
http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/joecb1991.png

User Info: Latyon

Latyon
6 years ago#43
Personally, I despise touch screens (I avoid games that force stylus control), so I would love a second analog. I am also left-handed, but I never have problems adapting to right-handed devices (I'm a right handed batter in baseball). I do see the point about deterring a flood of crappy FPS games, and while I don't really consider it a reason to avoid placing another analog stick on the 3DS, I do view it as a beneficial unintended side effect.

I don't really care that there's only one stick. I've been playing a lot of Turok: Dinosaur Hunter on my N64 lately and I have zero problem whatsoever using a single analog. It won't affect my capabilities in shooter games (which I really only play on my 360 anyway), and it won't affect RE: Revelations' control scheme, and overall I see it as a nonissue.
You can dodge Tabuu's red rings. You can't dodge 360's red rings. ~ DorotimusWitik
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How would a second analog nub make the 3DS worse?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived