The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Doesnt this feel like an upgrade...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Doesnt this feel like an upgrade...

User Info: grans

grans
6 years ago#21

Yeah, if you have a brother and we wants to join the internet community, tell him beforehand that a good name should have lasting appeal (hides in shame)

@ grans. Read the first post again or what Marco_the_Human said. It IS a new system.

I read your first post 3 times (i make it a habit not to respond until i understand what a message means). I saw nothing there that indicated that you thought it was a brand new system. The topic itself denies this, as does your message. If you think it is one indeed, cool because it is. But there's more to a system's new features than just control. And the new control, or lack thereof, does not always define what a system is all about.
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville

User Info: l3igl3oss

l3igl3oss
6 years ago#22
Well, sorry then.
Stand up, this is comedy!

User Info: Viewtiful_Jon

Viewtiful_Jon
6 years ago#23
Dont think anyone else mentioned that it has gyroscopes and accelerometors so it is as accuate as a wii remote with motion plus.

User Info: CosmoKramer4700

CosmoKramer4700
6 years ago#24
Also TC, I don't know about you, but my sense of touch is not so refined to know what an upgrade FEELS like just by rubbing my hands all over it. But from what I hear, it smells something like a brand new system, victory, the rage of a million sony fanboys, and the sweat of a million Kinect players now getting physical exercise for the first time in many moons. =]
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Doesnt this feel like an upgrade...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived