Still uses Flash memory?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Still uses Flash memory?

User Info: ForcefulBoot

ForcefulBoot
6 years ago#11
^ I dont see this being as powerful as a game cube, and of course not a xbox. Just look at the specs.
gigabyte ma790fxt-ud5p, AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE, Patriot DDR3, Radeon 4890, Powerbird 900 watt

User Info: omniryu

omniryu
6 years ago#12
By good ports, I mean games that disc space uses more than 2gbs. Like FF-X, FF - X2, RE 4 (PS2 content, but GC graphics).
PSN ID: Omniryu
PKMN FC: 1505 8611 4239

User Info: Eleton

Eleton
6 years ago#13
Smash Bros Brawl uses dual layer DVD and i believe is the only Wii game to use that size (correct me if i'm wrong).
Metroid Trime is the other game using dual layer discs, being two GC-games + a Wii-game on one disc.

I wouldn't be surprised if they only gives us like 1 GB so we have to buy bigger ones ourselves. And the 3DS will probably be pretty expensive anyway, I don't really want Nintendo to find other ways to increase the price even more.
If you are one of the 7% that uses spell check, proudly put this in your signature.

User Info: SragentThom

SragentThom
6 years ago#14

I hope it's more than 256 or 512mb. How bout 16gb?

It's called Solid State Drive.

User Info: SragentThom

SragentThom
6 years ago#15
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Still uses Flash memory?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived