Miyamoto teases possibility of Super Mario World 3DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Miyamoto teases possibility of Super Mario World 3DS

User Info: typs_lik_dis

typs_lik_dis
7 years ago#41
if its trolling then why isn't it moderated. and, u don't know me. don't talk bout me. if it s trollin it gets modded
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite

User Info: darkprince25

darkprince25
7 years ago#42
Anybody else getting a little worried though with how many remakes they're making? I mean, yea, I'm loving them so far...but I don't want SO many that it takes up a lot of these devs' time....I still want new games >__>
---
Best games I've played so far this year: God of War 3, Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake, SC: Conviction, COD: MW2, Forza 3, Red Dead Redemption

Agreed
---
Wii what more can I say???

User Info: TheUltimateStar

TheUltimateStar
7 years ago#43
Well, we do have Kid Icarus as a new game. A New Mario Kart too. A new Animal Crossing, and a new Nintendogs.

As for NEW NEW games, like totally new IP, judging by how the first DS went, the really good new IPs will come a bit later regardless of if these remakes are coming or not.

typs_lik_dis
7 years ago#44
juts curious, wat new ips came out the ds?

User Info: Chaingunmaster

Chaingunmaster
7 years ago#45
I can't believe people fall for typ_lik_dis' antics. He couldn't be a more obvious parody of people who typ_lik_dat.
If you were God, would you be a better person?
PSN and XBL id: Alos88

User Info: koopatroopa1015

koopatroopa1015
7 years ago#46
Anybody else getting a little worried though with how many remakes they're making? I mean, yea, I'm loving them so far...but I don't want SO many that it takes up a lot of these devs' time....I still want new games >__>

I'm not worried at all. I just don't really take much interest in the remakes. Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64 are fantastic games, but I will probably not buy them for the 3DS. I have an N64 and will get the originals, and I'll just get the new games for the 3DS.
Falling down isn't failure. Refusing to stand back up is.

User Info: Elemental_Mage1

Elemental_Mage1
7 years ago#47
Again your all acting like this is confirmation or something when in reality its closer to him answering a question about a specific game he was asked about. If he was asked about mario 3 he would have given the same answer.

The game isnt being remade or ported.

ENOUGH

User Info: ozfunghi

ozfunghi
7 years ago#48
Typs_lik_dis is supposedly a girl.

As for what new IP's DS had: Nintendogs, Another Code, Hotel Dusk, Trauma Center, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, Brain Training, feel the magic...
***The Kid is in rare form tonight***
/////////////www.doublegum.be/////////////

typs_lik_dis
7 years ago#49

I can't believe people fall for typ_lik_dis' antics. He couldn't be a more obvious parody of people who typ_lik_dat.

ist SHE.

Typs_lik_dis is supposedly a girl.

As for what new IP's DS had: Nintendogs, Another Code, Hotel Dusk, Trauma Center, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, Brain Training, feel the magic...

thx

typs_lik_dis
7 years ago#50
bump
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Miyamoto teases possibility of Super Mario World 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived