Well I'm hoping for these 4 games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Well I'm hoping for these 4 games.

User Info: ShadowHog

ShadowHog
7 years ago#11
How about a brand new full-out sequel to Mario 64 instead.
http://tinyurl.com/2byjjg4
It's been done.

User Info: mrfatcat

mrfatcat
7 years ago#12
I found Sunshine better than Mario 64. Probably because I'm not wearing rose-tinted goggles and looking at Mario 64.

Seriously, the only thing bad about sunshine is that the tropical theme was over-used. But I found it to have more actual platforming. I especially loved the secret no jetpack
Advertising a MMO: Minecraft.net
It there a problem?

User Info: TheLightMage

TheLightMage
7 years ago#13
^ I agree, I couldn't stand Mario 64.
And I just don't want a PSP/PSP2. They've been making FF's for the DS, but those did start out on the SNES I think...
There I was, scratching my butt (hardcore) in my own home. And I look out the window.. and I see my neighbor. Nice.

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
7 years ago#14

They've been making FF's for the DS, but those did start out on the NES I think...

fixed.
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.

User Info: TheLightMage

TheLightMage
7 years ago#15
I knew it was one of the two, but chances are that SMS3DS will be made if you take a look at past remakes.
There I was, scratching my butt (hardcore) in my own home. And I look out the window.. and I see my neighbor. Nice.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Well I'm hoping for these 4 games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived