Ugh..... I'm bored waiting for 3DS...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ugh..... I'm bored waiting for 3DS...

User Info: Richman80

Richman80
6 years ago#1
1 month passed.......
3 months remaining .....
I hope the release date doesn't slip ........

User Info: sumweeaboo

sumweeaboo
6 years ago#2
I'm bored too.
---

User Info: Diggerdude

Diggerdude
6 years ago#3
Nintendo should release a little bit of news each week. At least some new screenshots or something. Anything...

The anticipation for the 3DS is palpable. I don't recall any previous handheld generating quite this much excitement prior to release.
>---Diggerdude---<
Loves handhelds: owns PSP, NDSL & many others.

User Info: Sarick_Lyre

Sarick_Lyre
6 years ago#4
There isn't an actual release date last time I looked (which only gives about a four hour window so I presume there still isn't).

Also I recommend doing something other than waiting. I honestly think of the system less and less as each day goes by. Which is a good thing.
Shigeru Miyamoto proclaims that home consoles will be replaced by a giant Nintendo 3DS XL.
http://au.ds.ign.com/articles/110/1104396p2.html

User Info: Link3

Link3
6 years ago#5
Read, play a game, watch a movie, hang out with friends. If you just sit around and wait of course you'll be bored.

Distract yourself.
---

User Info: apolloooo

apolloooo
6 years ago#6
Read, play a game, watch a movie, hang out with friends. If you just sit around and wait of course you'll be bored.
this,ohadn extra working to be able to buy more games ( i'll likely buy all games listed on top 10 list, exceptmartha steward, i'll get it all, one by one....)
How do I get Bowser in "Furry" mode? -Koopa_Troopa92-
Official Saix of the Birth by Sleep Board

User Info: MasterOtenko

MasterOtenko
6 years ago#7
Play Dragon Quest IX once it's out.
Unyu! Unya!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ugh..... I'm bored waiting for 3DS...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived