We finally need MegaMan Collection on the 3DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. We finally need MegaMan Collection on the 3DS

User Info: ohh42

ohh42
7 years ago#1
It was going to be released on the GBA (MegaMan 1-6) but never saw the light of day. Now with the 3DS, I want a full MegaMan and MegaMan X collection because it has the power to do it. MAKE IT SO, CAPCOM (Give us a Legends Double Pack and a Battle Network Collection while you're at it too.)
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21

User Info: coller23

coller23
7 years ago#2
I want megaman powered up 2 or megaman maverick hunters x2 on the 3ds
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: xnamkcor

xnamkcor
7 years ago#3
I want a new Network Transmission where the game actually has 3 spaces deep.

User Info: mir040991

mir040991
7 years ago#4
You mean the first 5 Game Boy Mega Mans were supposed to come to the GBA as Mega Man Mania right?

User Info: ohh42

ohh42
7 years ago#5
^ Ah yes I guess I do mean that. Whenever I heard about it I remember it being MegaMan 1-6 but I guess I just heard wrong, as I just looked it up.

But I'd rather the NES titles
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21

User Info: xnamkcor

xnamkcor
7 years ago#6
Seeing as all but V were just bad ports of the NES titles anyway.

I don't see another SNES collection soon. Nintendo might try to push the Virtual Console and sell each game by itself.

User Info: Caelthus

Caelthus
7 years ago#7
I wouldn't mind MMX collection,the original MM weren't that great imo.
SS FC: 3825 1157 5166
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. We finally need MegaMan Collection on the 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived