Any body hoping for a....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any body hoping for a....

User Info: D Nyce

D Nyce
7 years ago#1
Handheld Battalion Wars? And also a new Custom Robo. Complete package deal this time around. Better online for BW and a nice competitive mode for Custom Robo?
Brawl-0344-9123-3537-Nyce

User Info: ohh42

ohh42
7 years ago#2
I'd like both of those. However, I'd rather a new Advance Wars than a new Battalion Wars
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21

D Nyce
7 years ago#3
:/ never played AW. Always loved BW.

User Info: TravisIsGod

TravisIsGod
7 years ago#4
I'll take Custom Robo 3DS!
I'm all about No More Heroes!
Shinobu as the star of NMH3!!!

User Info: horror_spooky

horror_spooky
7 years ago#5
I thought Battalion Wars was a spin-off of Advance Wars? >_> I thought they were part of the same franchise at least.
Now that I actually clicked on this topic I've decided horror is my new favorite person ever. - kliqIMB

D Nyce
7 years ago#6
^Never gave it a thought, but you may be correct.

Bump

User Info: Link3

Link3
7 years ago#7
I thought Battalion Wars was a spin-off of Advance Wars? >_> I thought they were part of the same franchise at least.

And you are right. Sort of. The working title for Battalion Wars was Advance Wars: Under Fire, but the series has been going for a long time, Advance Wars was just the first one to make it out of Japan.

---
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any body hoping for a....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived